hye

hye

TETAMU SETIA~

Khamis, 22 Januari 2015

Wajah Kesayangan Hamba~

Don't you think my life will happy without them~
They are also my spirit and inspire for me to success in my life...

And you should know that my life will incomplete without them~

I love them so much..... And I will never lost them except of "Ajal Allah SWT"

#Khalish #Imran and #Khalish #Najwan.... Hopefully you all will be the soleh sons for your mum and dad...... Be the good person in the society. And success in your life ok! 

Kamsahamnida for coming in my life!
Sarang haeyo both of you!
Anyong my #Gorgeous nephews..... 

 #Khalish #Imran turns to 3rd years old....

 #Khalish #Najwan turns to 3rd months

Say hye to the world my dear~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Komen kat sini~ Hehe =)

Terima Kasih ye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...